What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer when you browse a certain Webpage. Cookies allow the Webpage to, among other things, store and compile information about the browsing behavior of one user or its computer and, depending of the information they contain and how the computer is used, they can help to recognize the user.
To have more information go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What kind of cookies is used by this Webpage?
- First-party cookies: are the ones that a site managed by Sphera, and where the requested service is executed, send to the user's computer.
- Third-party cookies: are the ones that a site not managed by Sphera, but by a third-party (Liferay, Inc. and Google, Inc.) which processes the data obtained through the cookies, send to the user's computer.
- Session cookies: is a type of cookies designed to compile and store data while the user is visiting the current Website.
- Persistent cookies: is a type of cookies that remains in the user's computer during a certain period of time (it can be minutes or several years). Cookies data are accessed and processed by its responsible.
- Technical cookies (session and persistent) which can be processed by Sphera or Liferay, Inc. These cookies help and improve user's experience browsing the Website and its services by, for example, remembering user's session or if the user has accepted or not cookies' policy.
- Third-party analytics cookies: are the ones which are processed by Google, Inc. (Google Analytics service) and allow to quantify users and to do measures and statistical analysis of how the Webpage and its services are being used. For that purpose, your browsing behavior in our Webpage is analyzed in order to improve the products or services catalogue.
How to deactivate or delete cookies?
User can allow, block or delete cookies from its computer by setting a few options on its browser.
Below we offer you more information on how to manage or deactivate cookies on the main Web browsers:
By proceeding on this website you accept the installation and use of the cookies described before. You can cancel your consent in any moment by deactivating our cookies following the instructions above. However, we warn you that blocking cookies might prevent this Webpage from displaying correctly.
Google, Inc. is exclusively responsible for the use of analytics cookies data.
Information generated by Google Analytics cookies (including your IP address) is sent to Google, Inc., a company established at Delaware and with main offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US. Google, Inc. follows the Safe Harbor Arrangement which guarantees all personal data will be processed with a protection level similar to the European regulations. Additionally, Google, Inc. declares it can provide the information send to third-parties if the law requires it or if there are representatives processing the information. Furthermore, Google, Inc. will not link any IP address to other data. If you want more information you can visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.